Kombüse - delicious vegetarian and vegan food 100m around the corner - our team was there often when organizing the festival,
- Vienna - typical German Schnitzel 4,50,- € + Vegan Food 15min by foot near our video art exhibition - another often visited Restaurant of us. Beware of the loud rock music,
- Gianni - Italian food - Pizza and Pasta starts at 4,- € 70m,
- Rhodos - greek Restaurant open during the week till 5 a.m. on the weekend even longer so this is your location for late night food!
- Strümpfe - best currywurst in town but only open at weekend evenings
Some Drinks or Coffee?
Hagestolz Bar - best cocktails in town 100m,
La Grotta - experience the unique selling trough a home window the best Espresso just around the corner of our festival site 0,70 €,
- Cafe Prag - one of the nicest cafés in Mannheim, 20min
24h shopping at ARAL gas station, 50m from the festival site - tobacco, drinks, snacks - 24/7.
Some siteseeing & culture?
- Mannheim Castle - the biggest baroque castle after Versailles, nowadays home of the University of Mannheim and a Museum.
- Mannheim Watertower - The civic symbol of Mannheim is the ‘Wasserturm’, located just east of the city’s centre. Surrounded by beautiful garden and a huge compound of Jugendstil/Art Nouveau-Buildings and the Museum of Art (Kunsthalle).
- Port25 - The new city gallery of contemporary art. Just cross the street in front of zeitraumexit ..
- some more? just ask.