For B-Seite 2014 we are looking for new media installations (video | sound | interactive | computer/software modulated or robotic sculpture or computer/software assisted fabrications).
Especially we would like to exhibit installations in the field of 3D-print with artistic approach.
Exhibition submissions must comply with the following requirements (which are necessary to fill in the form):
· a website or URL or file sharing link where work can be seen or downloaded
· a completed submission form
· 2-3 still images of submission or previous installation (per submission)
· an installation floor plan (floor plan is required for consideration)
· a written installation design description (description is required for consideration)
· an equipment list (indicating which equipment you will need the festival to supply)
· brief bio/bios
· a one paragraph statement that addresses the work submitted (100 words max)
· a CV/resume
Submission materials must be received online not later then January 6th, 2014.
You will be notified of our decision by January 30th, 2014.
For Submissions you must fill in the linked form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r48Zf1qOsmjg4qNad4YqV5bn739UHdOqm_o3o2GXsbU/viewform
Or download the form here, fill it in and send it to email@example.com
If you have an issue with filling in the form or questions concerning the call for entries- don’t hesitate to contact us!
As we are a small and non-commercial festival we are not able to offer any fees, but we will bear the expanses for accommodation and traveling as well as needed equipment and technical support.